The count down continues! We are a hair over 5months away from the big day! The weekend before last one of my WONDERFUL daycare parents, Amelia, designed our invitations, RSVP cards and directions. She did an awesome job picking pictures, colors, wording and font. Of course I couldn't decide and wasn't much help. She also told me about a rockin' site called
Over Night Prints and we saved a ton of money of everything!
Best invention over! I will be using them for so much.
Other then the invitations getting ordered I haven't done a lot as far as wedding stuff goes. I
should have to get the groomsmen shirts picked out so they can order them. Other then that we don't have much else pressing to get done. My dad and I plan on putting the flowers together over the 4th of July, and hopefully the center pieces as well. I am hoping my dress will be in soon!
The weekend that Amelia and I put the invitations together she also help a "toddler busy bag exchange" party. *short version* You make an activity for kids to do, as inexpensively as possible. You make as many needed as group attendance. You get a ton of new things!! All together I came home with 10 new centers I think it was. Luckily pinterest has all the ideas anyone could ever need. I made a color sorting station, using egg cartons and tiny trinkets. My daycare kids love them!!! It was an awesome idea and I look forward to the next one!
No comments:
Post a Comment