Mike and I have gotten pretty much all of the big things taken care of and out of the way. We went and looked at rings for him last Sunday. I don't want him to pick it out but I did want his opinion. I knew he wouldn't want any stones, and I didn't want yellow gold. After that though I wasn't sure because I knew he didn't know what was all out there for men's rings. If it was just up to Mike I am sure he would be happy with a $5 plain Jane ring. I on the other hand want it to be special, lets face it he will wear it the rest of his life. After some looking I know what one I am going to get, hopefully this weekend I can make it to the jewelry store.
I was able to work on some more projects. I started on the ring bearer "pillow" it has a few finishing touches and it will be done. Also a sign for in the church. I will admit our wedding is very pinterest inspired haha I have seen so many cute ideas on there that I couldn't help but try them. Mike doesn't have a lot of input to give on things. I ask and he says, "That should be nice." He isn't very imaginative when it comes to projects. He can't visualize the final product with just the materials in front of him, which does make it hard for me. He hasn't vetoed anything yet, so we will see.







No comments:
Post a Comment