heart

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Photo Books!

   This last weekend I headed down to Aberdeen to see my parents! I found another possible shirt for Mike and his ring! My mom and I went to the bridal show on Sunday. It was so fun to spend the afternoon with her. They didn't have as many booths as the show here in Bismarck, but I did get some ideas for our cake.
    I started our photobook guestbook a while ago, but was waiting on our engagement pictures to finish it up. If Mike is happy with the end result I will order it tonight. Since I can't print all of the pictures, I also like to put all of our professional pictures into a photobook so we have them all and can look at them whenever. I got that all finished up and will order it pending Mike's ok.
  I am super excited to start working on our invitations! We aren't going to do traditional paper invitations.  We plan on using our engagement picture and making photo invites. One of my daycare moms told me about a place online that has a good deal on things like that. I am not looking forward to making up direction and map cards to put in with the invitations, but I want everyone to be able to find their way. :) We also plan on marking the way to the church with balloons or something.
  We are both feeling so great about everything! I don't want to speak to soon (knock on wood) everything is falling right into place. We appreciate all of the help and suggestions everyone is offering. I am really hoping everything continues to go well so we aren't stressed closer to the big day! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment