My dress is in! Actually it came in a few weeks ago and I was able to try it on. I am so in love with it, its probably a good thing I left it at White Lace Bridal or I would put it on every day.
I haven't been working on to many wedding related projects because I was in scrap book mode. But I got a little bit more done on a project.
Invitations are in! There were a few mishaps, mainly with the hotel info cards, but they are ready to get ready to mail out. haha I am hoping to put them in the mail August 1st.
The groomsmen have all ordered their shirts, I found shirts for our dads and my mom has ordered her dress. Otherwise everything else wedding related is kind of at a stand still since we don't have the space to put decorations or flowers together and there really isn't much else to do.
Scrapbooking Mode:
I am WAY behind on my own projects, but had been working on baby projects, so that's just as fun! Since my niece Olivia decided to come 2 months early I wasn't able to finish her first year scrapbook, but finally it is finished! And not to toot my own horn but *BEEP*BEEP* I think it turned out pretty great, especially her stats page:
I was asked to make a first year book and calendar for the baby some friends. I had made one for I had made one for their first and had been planning on making their new bundle of joy one anyway, but I was happy they asked because I found out how much they liked the first ones.
I am going to have to take a break from projects for others until I can get caught up on my books. I haven't touched our 2012 book since about March of last year.... And haven't even thought about starting 2013. I am also slowly working on a Shutterfly photo book for everyone that went to the Dominican Republic in January.
Mike, his dad and brother have been working hard.
* Finishing up with calving
* hauling the ladies and their babies out to pasture for the summer
*Fixing fence
*Hauling bulls out
*Putting in crop (when it isn't raining)
*working on equipment
Knock on wood things keep going well out at the ranch! :)
And just a few pics of the animals for fun!
Rocky being lazy







WOOP WOOP! I was waiting for another blog!
ReplyDelete