heart

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

39 days and we are ready.... well almost

   WEll it was a very productive 3 day labor day weekend! With the much appreciated help and hard work of my parents we got centerpieces, "treat" jars, flowers, decorations, sings and "extras" all done. I have a few little things left that we added to the to do list but nothing major.
    I am looking forward to all the stuff I have ordered online to show up, like more personalized napkins, wedding party gifts and personalized can koozies. My garter came while I was gone over the weekend and I LOVE it!!
   We are looking forward to our meeting tonight with Glasser Images. I can't wait to plan our wedding photos with them. They do such wonderful work, I am excited to see the finished product.They have taken all of our pictures for the few years and couldn't imagine having anyone else capture our special day. Our goal is to also get invites out this week!
  I can say with certainty that we are 97% done with everything we had to do and can control (non food things). Not much longer and the big day will be here!!! As in other wedding blogs I have posted we decided not to reveal any décor and such all the way so here are some sneak peaks :)

My garter ~another Etsy purchase~

 I had ordered cake cutting gear....but didn't love it. We picked it because it was the best looking in the "inexpensive" group. *haha* Since we aren't having a large cake it is more for the tradition of having cake cutting gear. I then seen stuff on Etsy that the handles were wrapped in twine. They fit what we are doing soooo well.... but we already had stuff so I gave them a makeover! :)
 A sign :)
 The disaster of a kitchen table we had going on with centerpiece....

 Dress hanger!!!! (sorry it is sideways)




No comments:

Post a Comment