The time is finally upon us! Mike got a lot of wedding prep experience.... he was a trooper but I am sure he would have rather me done it. He did get a new appreciation for all the projects I drug home from my parents' house (who again I can't thank enough for their help!) Yes I know in my last post I said we were ready... but of course I thought of a few more projects. But the main task was organizing! I can proudly say all wedding stuff is in bins and out of the thousands of hobby lobby bags.
 |
| My new keychain! Purchased from KLG designs. |
 |
| Mike hard at work alternating napkins while I finished wrapping utensils. |

I got my ring back with one week to go!
The new phone case I made myself!


My parents' livingroom/ start of a project
The previous four pictures (yes super close up and blurry) are a sneak peak at our unity sand stuff
This wedding decoration will sit by our front door after, so everyone knows there are some "NEW" Welchs in town! lol it is hard to see, but it says new and est 2013 The brown showed up since it was solid but I wanted to mix it up so I used scrapbook paper with acorns.
4 days to go!
No comments:
Post a Comment