So, I don't know what the heck is going on, but I can't seem to get my pictures to add to my blog posts. That is why I haven't been posting, I have short ones from Thanksgiving and Christmas. And now our wedding and vacation! This is getting VERY frustrating! So I guess I will put the posts that wont add pictures on to this post, and try again with wedding and vacation pics. I do have wedding and vacation pics added onto my facebook page if you are wanting to see them.
On a different note of "what is going on in our lives". Well, not a lot since we got back from the Bahamas. Just trying to settle back into work and home. I have caught up on cleaning and laundry.... but haven't put it away. And the Christmas lights are still on the house, but in Mike's defense it hasn't been warm enough for him to do it. The couple of warm days we had he wasn't home early .
So here are my blogs that I couldn't get pictures to load into, mainly because I am sick of having them just sitting there. (not that there is any riveting information in them)
Thanksgiving:
Yikes! No blogging since October 29...oops :) Well I guess nothing to eventful has happened here in the Welch house. I have been playing with the new camera we purchased after the wedding. I had been saving $5 target gift cards and we also used the gift cards we received as wedding gifts. We went to my parent's house for Thanksgiving and in the tradition my mom and I headed to Fargo for Black Friday shopping!!! Other then that nothing really went on in November, so here are a few pics I snapped during dinner prep.
Christmas:
HOHOHO! (ok I know I am really late) Christmas was wonderful, Mike and I spent Christmas eve with his family at his brother and sister-in-laws house. After dinner and gifts with them we headed down to my parent's house, when we got there everyone but my dad was in bed. We unloaded the car and headed to bed because of course the kids would all be up early. Christmas morning was as usual crazy! stockings, gifts and food. The day was wonderful. I didn't get many pictures because of course I didn't bring my battery charger for my camera and it died before we went through our stockings..... :/ But here are the few my dad and I took.
No comments:
Post a Comment