Well nothing BIG has been going on here. But I have been working on organization problems around the house. The bedroom off the garage has been a catch all since we moved in, first boxes, then wedding stuff. Now old stuff I am selling on bisman & FB rummage sales, the DVDs that are waiting for their home to be built and stuff of my parent's that I need to get back to them. I am working on getting that room cleaned and organized.
The kitchen is an ongoing organization project, especially since we got a new stove! The cooking capacity is huge, but the drawer under it is tiny.
I got all my scrapbook supplies brought in to the house from the garage and organized into a cabinet! hopefully with this done I will be able to work on scrapbooking since I haven't finished the one for 2012, and haven't started one for 2013..... hmmm I better get going before more projects start piling up.
Our freezers also got an over haul. After last weeks trip to Sam's and Mike coming in from the garage saying the deep freeze was full, and me not really knowing what was in there. Mike's family also just butchered a cow so we needed room for beef. I decided that's it, and pulled everything out. I found a few freezer burned things, lots of green beans and a lot of things I forgot about.
I know exciting right....holy poop... I am an adult haha being excited about organizing and a new stove. Blogger isn't letting me put pictures in so I can't add my stove or organizing mania. I also have a turkey day and Christmas blog waiting to publish when my pics will load.
***Happy Sunday***
No comments:
Post a Comment