As some of you know we are heading to the Bahamas for vacation/ our honeymoon!!! 26 days and counting. It should be wonderful, but I don't know how anything can top the Dominican last year. If you don't remember reference the blogs:
http://smwelch.blogspot.com/2013/01/dominican-republic-vacation.html
http://smwelch.blogspot.com/2013/01/playing-catch-up.html
http://smwelch.blogspot.com/2013/01/vacation-day-1-beach-time.html
http://smwelch.blogspot.com/2013/01/vacation-day-2-zip-line.html
http://smwelch.blogspot.com/2013/01/vacation-day-3-nap-time.html
http://smwelch.blogspot.com/2013/01/vacation-day-4-shopping-tattoos.html
http://smwelch.blogspot.com/2013/01/vacation-day-5-crazy-driver-and-more.html
http://smwelch.blogspot.com/2013/01/vacation-day-6-going-home.html
....ahhh memory lane. I had planned on making a photo book from that vacation, well I am working on it and sadly haven't finished it. The whole home buying and getting married thing got in the way. I only have about 150 pictures left to place, out of almost 4,000 isn't to bad.
Finishing our Dominican book isn't the only thing I have to get done before we leave, we have to get the house ready to leave for a week. Mike's family will be checking on the cats but I hate leaving a messy house and coming back to one is even worse. We also have to go through our summer clothes and make sure we have a weeks worth that fit to pack (haha wish us luck, especially Mike since he hasn't had the shorts on in over a year). Buy the travel items we will need. Purchase some underwater cameras. I got two for last year and wished I would have had at least one more. They were just disposable but the pictures were great. Decide on what suitcases to take, last year 2 got broken, wash and pack everything.
I am excited to have a new camera to take with. And plan on blogging a little while we are there. I liked the daily review and picture I posted when we got home last year and will do it again....for anyone who cares lol
No comments:
Post a Comment