Well there isn't much to tell, we got married! *HAHA* In my eyes it was perfect, even 2 weeks later I wouldn't change a thing. (yes some of you know of little things that were annoying or not just right, but oh well why dwell on those)
I didn't take any pictures that day (yes people asked me that and were surprised that I didn't take any) but our wonderful photographer Quinn, and her assistant for the day Jadea captured it all and we can't wait to see them. (Quinn and Jadea work at Glasser Images many asked and Yes that is where Mike and I have gotten all pictures done)
We are also lucky enough to have friends that like to take pictures with their phone and they are on my facebook page and on instagram with the hashtag #mswelch wedding. We also had disposable cameras on the tables but with everything going on <see previous blog> I haven't had time to take them in to get developed.
But I thought the decorations and flowers turned out great! *Thanks Mom & Dad For your help* And Thank you to everyone that helped set up, keep order and take down!!!
ok so I took one picture that morning, My, and Jen's flowers in my boots, that I didn't wear except for 1 picture. Everyone who knows me I am a flip flop girl all the way! And rocked them from pictures through the last dance!!
This is the groom's cake I got for rehearsal dinner. Mike seen it and many other "the hunt is over" things while looking over my pinteresting shoulder and thought we should include them... this was my compromise :) This cake and our wedding cake came from Sweet Beginnings in Mandan.

Sunday we all went to Papa's Pumpkin patch for our yearly visit. It was our "honeymoon at the patch" It was nice to spend time with both sides of our families, and see our patch family that couldn't make it to the wedding.


No comments:
Post a Comment