Well we made it. We left Fargo this morning (1/19/13) at around a.m. and got down here at 9 local time (7ish at home) I will honestly say Mike and I both had a hard time on the flights. I have never had my ears plug so bad and holy cow did our ears hurt. My worst was Fargo to Chicago, Mike unfortunately had sore ears every flight and he is still plugged. But we are here!! It is dark so we couldn't see much but so far so good. There are 9 of us that came. Mike and I, my parents, and some friends of my mom. (Stacy, Mark, Lavon, Margaret and Paul) After a long day of traveling we decided we couldn't just go to bed. The only thing that was still open was the pizza place and it was super tasty! And not to mention the drink we had with dinner I have no idea what is was (haha) but it was yummy. We have an orientation in the morning to see what all there is to do.
No comments:
Post a Comment