heart

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Vacation day 1 BEACH time!

   After Mike and I sleeping in and missed breakfast, our group met with our Fun Jet vacations representative. He told us helpful hints about the resort, the island and the culture. Then we found out about all there was to do. On the top of the list was deep sea fishing, well at least for Mike and my dad. There was SO much to do we couldn't narrow it down. So we booked something for every day.
    When we were finished with our meeting, Mike and I were starving so we decided to try the snack bar. It was weird. They offered hot dogs and hamburgers that honestly I am not sure what kind of meat they were. There were also salads and fruit, that was good. After a quick lunch it was time for fun, sun,and sand!
Mom and Mike were the first ones in



Mike decided to take his hat off :)



Sandy Toes

 We swam and splashed. The water was so warm and inviting. The sand squished between our toes and I dug mine in. I was disappointed that the beach we were on didn't have any sea shells. We asked a few tour guides why, but there was a language disconnect and they didn't get what we meant. I am assuming it was from all the tourists picking them up barbecue we went to a private beach one day and there were shells all over. It was a blast to just float in the ocean and ride the waves.

 After the beach we had to check out the swim up bar in the pool. The water in the pool felt cold compared to the ocean. It was so beautiful. The bar had a waterfall coming down from the top, which was cool until you left and forgot to cover your drink! We ordered some drinks and went back to our chairs to enjoy the sun.


Mike and dad

Heading to the pool

Paul enjoying a drink

Pool Time!

No comments:

Post a Comment