Well I gave in. Here it is, my first blog! I know I am not a Welch yet, but in only 9 months I will be, and I didn't know if I could change it later haha I am sure it isn't going to be as wonderful as some of the friend's blogs I am following. With their pictures, cute backgrounds and poetic voice. But I hope to get that good. I decided to start a blog to keep people up to speed on what is going on in Mike and my lives. I am sure all of my friends on facebook are getting sick of vacation updates and will soon get sick of reading about wedding things. This way you are subjecting your self to it. :) I love the idea of documenting things that we do and as our life and family grows. I was INSPIRED by B. Hoff and her pregnancy post, I hope one day I can meet the high standard she has set with it.
I have been busy preparing for VACATION!!! We leave for the Dominican Republic on Saturday (1*19*13). Mike and I are very excited. I am ready for vacation and when we get back wedding plans are on. We have been packed since Saturday, with the exception of tennis shoes for Mike (we picked up tonight) and bathroom/ cleanup items we will need the rest of the week.
Along with getting ready for vacation I have been doing some work on the wedding. Website CHECK, Church CHECK, Reception hall CHECK, Photographer CHECK (the great Quinn!) Wedding party on board CHECK, Guest list CHECK Save the dates CHECK!
I am feeling very good about what we have done for our big day 10*12*13 and am excited for get going on the LONG list of smaller items check off the to do list.
In case you missed it, here is our wedding website: http://WelchOrman.ourwedding.com
No comments:
Post a Comment