We got back to the resort and it was time for dad and Mike to head to their excursion. The got to drive speed boats, snorkel and snoobadive. Yes snoobadive. It is similar to scoobadiving only you aren't free. They were attached to the boat with an air tube and only got to go under about 20 feet. I don't have pictures of this either since I haven't gotten a chance to copy flash drives. I am excited to see them though because they took an under water camera with them.
Mom, Paul, Margaret and I were swimming with dolphins in the afternoon. We had some time to kill after shopping so we decided to hang by the pool while there we got tattoos! .....ok so they were just Henna tattoos. But that is a huge step for my mom. She and Margaret got a little risque by getting their tattoos on their chest. I was a little ore conventional and got mine on my wrist. A tattoo I am thinking about really getting.....especially now.
Mom's hummingbird
Margaret showing her hubby some love
On to dolphins! Sadly we couldn't bring cameras with while we swam, and I don't have our disk of photos from it. But it was a blast. We were in the ocean with them and not only got to pet them, but do tricks. My favorite was the superman. We were instructed to lay on our stomachs in the water and the 2 dolphins we were working with would push us out of the water by each putting their noes against the ball of each foot. It was amazing. At the dolphin beach we also got to see a bird show and a sea lion show. As we were leaving I held a snake!!! It was soooo weird. That picture will also have to be added later, as Marget took it with her camera.
Cutting up a coconut
Riding a scooter
SMILE
The Beach there was breath taking. It was hard to leave. I will defiantly want to swim with dolphins again. This trip made up for fishing.
No comments:
Post a Comment