I feared for my life a little
Punch it chewy!
Paul and Margaret
Mom and Dad
The guides gave us the choice to buy bandanas. Not only did they make us look awesome (haha) they kept the dust out of our face. At first I was thinking they were full of it and we wasted out money but after a bit I was sure glad we got them. We got to see so much of the jungle it was amazing. We were first taken to a private beach. It was even more amazing then the one at our resort. And didn't have a bunch of people on it. We were able to find sea shells and everyone helped me pick them up :) I didn't take very many pictures there because Margarete's camera took so much better pictures.
Lizard!
Sea Shells
We got to explore the jungle some more on our way to our next stop.
Our next stop was a lagoon. We walked through the jungle to a
beautiful lagoon. The water was so clear we could see all the way to the
bottom. The guides let us take time to swim. We had such an amazing
time.
.
Dad touching the bottom
My feet under water
After our swim we got back on the trail. Before ending our tour we were taken to see some endangered iguanas. They were huge... and weird looking.
When we got back to the resort we decided to venture out of the resort on our own. Outside of our resort there was a shopping center, mostly of souvenir shops. I thought I had seen a sign for a bridal salon, I was hoping to find a dress. I apparently wasn't paying attention because there wasn't a bridal shop. But we were able find some great deals by bargaining with the shop workers and see a man polishing stones to make jewelry.
When we got back to the resort it was time to pack. I was very sad that it was time to go. Here are some last minute pictures from the balcony of our room.
Look who I found!



No comments:
Post a Comment