heart

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Playing Catch Up

Well as you can see I failed at blogging on vacation. However, I don't regret it. Going into it, my plan was to post pictures and blog about the days events every night before bed to keep everyone in the loop and keep my camera memory card empty so I could get a TON of pictures...... and that I did. Between my digital camera and one waterproof disposable I had over 500 photos. When everyone gets a chance I will be putting copies of everyone's pics on flash drives so we can share. I usually take to many, and I don't think I was the only one guilty of that. One of the other couples that went (Paul and Margaret) "Paulgret" as my mom dubbed them had an awesome camera. A Nikon L810. I plan on registering for one when the time comes. I went photo crazy with their camera as well.
With all of the excursions being to reasonably priced we couldn't resist doing something every day. This unfortunately didn't leave much time for lounging on the beach, but was well worth it. The food there was tasty, but not as good as the drinks. The group's favorites were the Coco Loco, Dominican Flag and  Banana Colada. Contrary to our worry the water there was totally safe. they suggested not drinking the shower/ bathroom sink tap water because of the salt and chlorine levels in it. The resort purified all of their other water, including that to make ice.

No comments:

Post a Comment